Managing Organisations and Institutions
- Advanced Corporate Governance Programme
- Institutional Reforms and Management
- Advanced Strategic and Change Management
- Institutional Design of Regulatory Authorities
- Advanced Leadership for Senior Executives
- Strategic Management for Women in Leadership
- Strategy and Balanced Scorecard Development
- Results Based Management (RBM)
- Advisory and Consultancy Skills
- Advanced Research Design and Presentation Skills – SPSS Applications
- Social Policy Development and Management
- Organizational Development for Advisors and Consultants
- Women Leadership and Emerging Democracies
- Research and Presentation Skills
As an NLDI customer, when you consider your training budget, you want to get as much value out of your training investment as possible.
Accordingly, we believe that the end result of any training or development intervention should be able to show a significant return on investment whether it be in increased performance, profitability or improved efficiencies. So, (through the Pre-programme preparation process) we listen to what you want and need and believe that accurately determining your training needs is the very first step on the road to delivering effective training that always hits the right target.
Our aim is to provide you with a complete Leadership Development training solution.
In this regard, we:
- Take time to understand your business
- Our training solutions are aligned to your organization’s needs
- If the training programme does not exist – we will create it just for you!
- We research, design and develop our own Programmes
- Our Programme Facilitators are the best!
- Whether a large or small group, we will deliver every time
- No geographical limitations
- We guarantee that we will save you money
- We are committed to service excellence, customer service and quality leadership development.
Please fill in the Needs Assessment Form (to be developed)
- Norkem Leadership Development Institute is prou...
Courses & Trainings
- Stakeholder Relationships Engagement & Assessments
- Microsoft Office
- Managing Organisations and Institutions
- Executive Secretary and Administration
- Public Sector Management Programmes
- Computer and ICT Programmes
- Human Resource Management Development
- Financial Management and Economic Analysis
- Project Management Programmes
- National Treasury Minimum Competency Training
- Public Finance & Administration SAQA ID 49554, NQF Level 5
- Municipal Finance Management (MFM) SAQA ID 48965, NQF Level 6
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Early Childhood Development SAQA ID 58761, NQF Level 4