Our Training Methodology
At Norkem Leadership Development Institute (NLDI) we believe that the result of any training or development intervention should show a significant return on Investment, whether it is increased performance, profitability or efficiencies.
No matter what Program you choose, at NLDI you will receive excellent customer service but more importantly you will receive the most in-depth training and development available anywhere in African Countries.
NLDI delivers its programs using the participatory, experimental and adult learning and development approaches, where:
- We are blending theory with practical work
- We focus on case – based intervention: Program focused on implementation rather than research. Participants will formulate proven solutions for actual Leadership and Management Challenges
- We focus on active learning-based approach: Where Participants will form, lead and participate in teams
- Discussions, presentations and plenary sessions are involved
- “Learn it and use it” approach concepts are introduced, followed by a skills practice session. That is, participants conceptualise the value of the techniques and understand their application
- Educational and recreational excursion are involved: Practical field visits are arranged to buttress and augment the learning process
- At NLDI we promote quality leisure time as a way of mental faculty relaxation.
Our training and development programs are structured to meet the ever changing and growing demands of learning organisations and the search for new solutions to a dynamic business environment as well as evolutions in the knowledge body in every discipline.